top of page

LECTORES

Público·6 miembros

The Mentalist - Season 2

The second season of The Mentalist premiered on September 24, 2009 and concluded in May 2010. It consists of 23 episodes. CBS moved the show from Tuesdays at 9:00 pm to Thursdays at 10:00 pm. The series was renewed for a second season in May 2009 by CBS. The second season of The Mentalist premiered in the United Kingdom on FIVE on Friday February 19, 2010 at 9:00 pm.[1]

The Mentalist - Season 2

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fjinyurl.com%2F2ue2xQ&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3aGy0h5k90zcjH6LWB5hYC

In the UK, the second season aired on FIVE, on Fridays at 9pm. The series premiered on February 19, 2010, and concluded on July 23, 2010. The season premiered with 3.10 million viewers. The most watched episode of the season was Red Menace (3.17 million viewers), and the least watched was Aingavite Baa (2.09 million viewers), although the latter was broadcast at the later time of 10pm.[25]

All 23 episodes were released on the five disc complete second season set. It was released on September 21, 2010 in Region 1, November 8, 2010 in Region 2, and November 10, 2010 in Region 4. It included the featurettes "Mentalism: A Subliminal Art" and "The Art of The Mentalist with Chris Long" as well as unaired scenes.

The Mentalist tells the story of Patrick Jane, an independent consultant with the California Bureau of Investigation (CBI), who has a remarkable track record for solving serious crimes by using his razor sharp skills of observation. He also makes frequent use of his mentalist abilities to lead witnesses or offenders into offering the actual facts of the case, as known only to them.

After failing to capture Red John last season, Jane's search for his nemesis continues in season two. In the opening episode, the Red John case is taken away from Lisbon's team and given to CBI Agent Sam Bosco. However, Jane's persistance to follow Bosco's investigation lands him in jail. After his release, Bosco and his team are murdered by Red John and the case is given back to Lisbon. When a Red John copycat strikes in the season finale, the CBI comes to suspect students at a university campus. Jane is kidnapped by the copcats, only to be rescued by an unlikely saviour.

During its 7-season run on television, the show took home well-deserved trophies, including a People's Choice Award for "Favorite New TV Drama" in its first season. Baker himself was nominated for several Golden Globes, SAG, and Emmy Awards for his acting.

But her character Grace Van Pelt wasn't seeing anyone at the time, so the crew filmed her sitting at her desk (opens in new tab) for most of the season! Her son, Knox Addison, was born in January 2013.

The Mentalist was in its fifth season. It was presented to him by Bruno Heller (the show's executive producer) and Naomi Watts on Valentine's Day. He made sure to thank his co-star Robin Tunney, saying she made going to work every day a "joy." And even teared up (opens in new tab) thanking his friends for inspiring him with their work and his wife for her support.

Loren joined the cast as FBI agent Michelle Vega in season 7. "Tom (executive producer of The Mentalist) called me the day before I started shooting the very first episode, and he let me know what was in store for Vega, and in that phone call, he also laid out her storyline for me," the actress revealed to The Hollywood Reporter (opens in new tab). "So I knew everything that was going to happen before I stepped on the set."

And they were not happy about the plot twist (opens in new tab), according to executive producer Tom Szentgyorgyi: "A number [of castmembers] came up to me and said, 'Do we really need to do this?'" Alas, Vega was killed in a shoot-out in February of the final season.

In an interview with ET (opens in new tab), Josie Loren revealed that the CBI almost had another office romance on their hands. "Wylie and Vega were drifting toward something more a little bit more than friendship," she said. "And I think if Vega and Wylie had a whole season, I think it would have been very clear that Wylie was perfect for Vega."

Special Agents Teresa Lisbon (Robin Tunney) and Grace Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti) switch between the Glock 19 and the Glock 26 in the season. Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti) deciding to stick with her Glock 19 for season 2. Teresa Lisbon (Robin Tunney) keeps one as her backup/off-duty weapon, notably brandishing it in "Red Badge" (S2E03).

Same thing happened with us. We watched half of episode 3, season 3 last night. Went to bed and today when we went to resume watching it episodes 3-7 were gone, along with all of season 1 except the pilot. Most of season 2 is missing and the rest of the episodes are all sporadic. What gives??? Hope they correct it soon.

I have been watching "The Mentalist" on my roku tv/channel and this morning, it was as if I had never watched them. When I searched, only a few of the episodes from each season are showing or will let me view. What happened?! If I click on one, it will say network error

I am truly aggraveted about this. Can't get it to open either. I have been binge watching this for the last couple weeks, have seen the first 4 season and season 5 through episode 15...hopefully it's just a fluke on ROKU's e d that they will get straightened out shortly.

Red John is Gregory Itzin who plays Virgil Minelli the cop that left a couple or three eps ago. Knowing how the show pretty much highlights the killer, and him being always around for info, he is the guy. This time in the season finale the guy that showed up was the corner pretending to be Red John.Please, does anyone still not have a clue?

I love thriller movies because the plot can take so many turns. I like the way you described the end scene of the pilot, I could imagine how the viewers felt. I also agree that most series disappoint us in the last season. 041b061a72

Acerca de

¡Bienvenido al grupo! Puede conectarse con otros miembros, o...
Página del grupo: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page