top of page

LECTORES

Público·6 miembros

Bad Boys For Life REPACK

Marcus contacts Mike and the pair travel to Carver, but are too late to save him. Armando escapes after a fistfight with Mike. Captain Howard later reveals his intentions to retire as well, offering advice to Mike that he needs to find a path forward in life. He is abruptly assassinated by Armando moments later. The captain's death pulls Marcus out of retirement, but he intends to work as a team with A.M.M.O. They track down Grassie's accountant, who leads them to Lorenzo "Zway-Lo" Rodriguez.

Bad Boys for Life

Demanding the truth from his mother, Isabel confirms to Armando that Mike is his father. Realizing the task he spent a lifetime training for was a lie, Armando tries to reason with his mother, leading to Isabel inadvertently shooting Armando in the chest while aiming for Mike. Enraged, she attempts to shoot Mike, but Rita intervenes and shoots Isabel, sending her falling to her death into the flames below. Sometime later, Rita has been promoted to Captain, while Mike and Marcus are placed in charge of A.M.M.O. Mike visits a remorseful Armando in prison, offering him a chance to earn some redemption, which he accepts.

So much good and bad have happened in the 25-plus years since Lawrence made that life-changing purchase: He sold out arenas, was banned from Saturday Night Live, became the face of his own eponymous sitcom, was arrested multiple times, launched two $400 million-grossing film franchises. And then there was the time he almost died. More on that later.

The lifestyle and grind would soon catch up with him. In 1996, he was arrested following an incident where he ran into a Los Angeles traffic intersection with a gun, which he says was the result of drug use. The following year, he was cuffed again for punching a man at a nightclub. And this was all happening as the fifth and final season of Martin was plagued by a sexual-harassment lawsuit from leading lady Tisha Campbell-Martin. (The suit was settled out of court and the actress returned for the final two episodes, though the duo didn't share any scenes.) The onscreen couple has since publicly reconciled, with Campbell-Martin recently calling it a "healing process." Adds Lawrence of their current relationship: "It's all love." He also says that Campbell-Martin had previously been on board for a possible Martin revival that never came to fruition.

But just as Lawrence seemed to be getting back on track, he put on several layers of clothing and went for a jog on one of the hottest days of 1999, hoping to lose weight ahead of filming Big Momma's House. But the run would end with him collapsing on his front yard from heatstroke and falling into a three-day coma. When he woke, Lawrence had a new appreciation for life. "I know there's a God," he says, getting choked up. "I had to learn to walk again, to talk again. I had a second chance to take care of my family, a second chance to build my life with my kids."

The actor quickly bounced back professionally after the health scare, scoring hits with 2000's Big Momma's House, his 2002 stand-up special Runteldat, and 2003's Bad Boys II. There were also several misses (2001 was especially bad, with flops Black Knight and What's the Worst That Could Happen?), but Lawrence says his hiatus truly began when "life happened." After regularly headlining one to two big studio films per year for more than a decade, Lawrence took a major step back from the spotlight, appearing in just three films since 2008, which is when his mother passed away; the deaths of his father and brother would then follow in the next few years. "I was dealing with loss in my life," he says. "So, emotionally, I was a little fragile, but I kept pushing on."

Marcus and Mike are forced to confront new threats, career changes, and midlife crises as they join the newly created elite team AMMO of the Miami police department to take down the ruthless Armando Armas, the vicious leader of a Miami drug cartel. 041b061a72

Acerca de

¡Bienvenido al grupo! Puede conectarse con otros miembros, o...
Página del grupo: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page